You’ve worked hard and invested carefully to ensure that you’ll live life on your terms in retirement and leave behind a legacy for your loved ones. But how can you be sure it will be the same retirement in this new era?
You and your guest are cordially invited to this complimentary dinner hosted by Dr. Bob Farmer, Registered Wealth Manager and Professor of Finance and Mr. Michael Meurer, Estate Law and Tax Planning Attorney. Join us as we will discuss strategies for preserving your capital and how to protect your retirement and estate against tax increases and rising inflation.
REGISTRATION ARE REQUIRED. SEATING IS LIMITED AND FILLS QUICKLY!
To Register: you may call our reservation line at: (833) 902-1876 (Toll-Free, 24 Hours) or Click on the Blue Register Button.
Important educational topics we'll discuss:
• Do you really know how long your money will last in retirement? Why it’s never too early to plan for retirement income.
• You’re being asked to “Shoulder the Burden” of higher taxes. Learn how the current debt could potentially impact your retirement and estate.
• Will Social Security even be available when you retire? Learn about potential changes to Social Security and what current retirement programs may be lost.
• Estate Taxes are going back to “historical norms," what does this mean for your estate?
• What are the proposed tax changes and how can you take advantage of the current tax loopholes before they are gone?
• Strategies for reliable, inflation-adjusted, sustainable income throughout your retirement.
• Bring your questions and hear what the experts in financial planning and tax law have to say.
This is an educational program only. There is no cost or obligation, and nothing will be sold. Meal is complimentary; please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure we start on time.
With your safety in mind, this event has limited seating to comply with state mandates. If you would rather discuss your retirement and estate planning in a private setting, please visit Schedule A Meeting or call our office at (970) 617-2707 to schedule a time to meet.
Presenters For The Evening:
R. Lane (Bob) Farmer, Ph.D
As the founder of RL Farmer Wealth Strategies, Dr. Bob Farmer has invested more than 25 years of his life working with business managers and individuals toward identifying, understanding and managing financial risk. He believes the worst financial mistake you can ever make in your life is running out of money before you run out of time.
Bob’s educational achievements include a Bachelor of Science in Business Management (BSBM), a Master’s Degree in Business (MBA) and a Ph.D. in Applied Management and Decision Sciences (Finance Emphasis). Bob is a registered financial advisor and holds his Series 7, Series 65 and Series 63 licenses. He is the author of Managing Your Own Retirement; Can you do it, Should you do it, and How you do it; Bob is also an adjunct professor at SNHU teaching classes in financial markets and commercial finance.
Michael Meurer, ESQ
Mike graduated from Marquette University with a Bachelor of Science from the College of Business Administration specializing in Finance. Thereafter, he attended the University of Wisconsin Law School graduating in the top third of his class.
Attorney Meurer is the founder of Meurer Law Offices, a member of the Colorado Bar Associations and belongs to the Elder Law and Trust and Estate sections. Mike was a Municipal Judge for five years.
Date and Time
Thu, Apr 15, 2021
6:00p - 7:30p MST