Join us for this timely complimentary workshop, presented by a professor of finance and member of Dayspring Christian Church, Bob Farmer, PhD, as we dive into the factors that influence the economy and walk you through the questions you need to define in order to build a sound financial strategy striving to protect and grow your financial assets.
Important insights and information that will be covered:
- Factors that cause market volatility.
- How events like this influence stocks and other investments.
- The outlook for the US Economy in 2020 and beyond.
- How will a 15% tax increase impact you and is it inevitable?
- Ways to get tax free income or tax advantaged income and why that will prove to be of major importance.
- What is investment risk and how it affects you and can you avoid it.
- What a sound financial strategy looks like.
- How to weather the next financial storm
- Bring your questions!
Attendees will receive a complimentary workbook (one per household) - Investment Strategies for Uncertain Markets, a 20-page workbook packed with information that will help you take a good look at your personal situation and evaluate your options.
(In lieu of charging for this workbook, we kindly ask that you bring a food item for the Weld County Food Bank. Any item(s) you can give is greatly appreciated but not expected).
So that we may be better prepared, registration is required.
Date and Time
Sat, Aug 08, 2020
10:00a - 11:30a PST