Join Dr. Bob Farmer & Hob Wubbena, MBA, as we discuss:
• What's coming with inflation and taxes?
• What's the biggest risk to your financial portfolio? It's not the market!
• What happens to your portfolio if taxes average 35%?
• Which investments will potentially outpace inflation and taxes?
* 30 minutes over lunch: 12:15 - 12:45 MT *
* Education Only * No Products will be Sold *
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. If you are not able to join this Zoom seminar and would like to speak to us, please call us at (970) 617-2707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert (Bob) Farmer, Ph.D.
Dr. Bob Farmer has invested more than 25 years of his life working with business managers and individuals toward identifying, understanding, and managing financial risk.
- Education: BS in Business Management, and MBA, and a Ph.D. in Applied Management and Decision Sciences (Finance Emphasis).
- Licenses: Bob is a registered representative and investment advisor representative with his Series 7, Series 65 and Series 63 license through LPL Financial.
- Awards/Author: Bob is the author of Managing Your Own Retirement; can you do it, should you do it, and how you do it.
- Professor at Southern New Hampshire University teaching classes in financial markets and commercial finance.
Hob Wubbena, MBA
Education: BS in Engineering, and an Executive MBA.
Licenses: Hob is a registered representative and investment advisor representative with his Series 7 and Series 66 licenses through LPL Financial.
Awards/Author: Hob has dozens of technical publications worldwide, several patents and marketing awards, and has been guest lecturer at Georgia Institute of Technology, Colorado State University, and Vanderbilt University.
All investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. There is no guarantee that any investing strategy will be successful. Mutual funds, ETFs and variable annuities are sold by prospectus. Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. The prospectus, which contains this and other information about the mutual fund, ETF or variable annuity contract and the underlying investment options, can be obtained from your financial professional. Be sure to read the prospectus carefully before deciding whether to invest.
Securities and Advisory services offered through LPL Financial. A registered investment advisor. Member FINRA & SIPC. Michael Meurer, and/or Meurer Law Offices are not affiliated with LPL Financial or RL Farmer Wealth Strategies. The LPL Financial registered representative associated with this workshop may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state. Registered in the following states: AZ, CO, CT, KS, MT, NV, TX, VA, WI, WY
An inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19 and any illness or complications caused by Covid-19.
Date and Time
Tue, Nov 09, 2021
12:15p - 12:45p MST