ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEW ADMINISTRATION POLICY CHANGES?
Join this educational seminar to Learn how the new policies may impact your retirement & your finances.
Advanced Discussion Topics That Will Be Covered:
• What's the biggest risk to your financial portfolio? It's not the market!
• What happens to your portfolio if taxes average 35%?
• How do you outpace growing inflations and out-of-control taxes?
• Which calculators are best for taxes, social security, and inflation estimates?
• Estate taxes are going back to "historical norms" -- what does that mean for you?
• Which types of investments are likely to remain tax efficient, and which will grow faster than inflation & taxes?
• Bring Your Questions!
This is an educational program only. There is no cost or obligation, and nothing will be sold.
With your safety in mind, this event has limited seating to comply with state COVID mandates. If you would rather discuss these topics in a private setting, please visit Schedule A Meeting or call our office at (970) 617-2707 to schedule a time to meet.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. SEATING IS LIMITED AND FILLS QUICKLY. To Register: you may call our reservation line at: (844) 469-0619 (Toll-Free, 24 Hours) or Click on the Blue Register Button.
Presenters For The Evening:
Dr. Bob Farmer has invested more than 25 years of his life working with business managers and individuals toward identifying, understanding, and managing financial risk.
- Education: BS in Business Management, and MBA, and a Ph.D. in Applied Management and Decision Sciences (Finance Emphasis).
- Licenses: Bob is a registered representative and investment advisor representative with his Series 7, Series 65 and Series 63 license through LPL Financial.
- Awards/Author: Bob is the author of Managing Your Own Retirement; can you do it, should you do it, and how you do it.
- Professor at Southern New Hampshire University teaching classes in financial markets and commercial finance.
William (Hob) Wubbena, MBA
Education: BS in Engineering, and an Executive MBA.
Licenses: Hob is a registered representative and investment advisor representative with his Series 7 and Series 66 licenses through LPL Financial.
Awards/Author: Hob has dozens of technical publications worldwide, several patents and marketing awards, and has been guest lecturer at Georgia Institute of Technology, Colorado State University, and Vanderbilt University.
Date and Time
Thu, Nov 11, 2021
6:00p - 7:30p MST